2 Eggs 1 Maple syrup to serve Baking & Spices, 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1tsp Salt, 1/3 cup White sugar, 4 thick slices White bread, 3 tbsp Butter, 1/4 cup Milk.
- Combine the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl large
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a plate Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Roll the sticks in the egg mixture quickly shake off excess and place in pan.
- Cook in 2 batches. Turn to cook each side until golden.
- Immediately transfer to the plate with the cinnamon sugar and roll to coat
- Melt remaining butter and cook the remaining french toast sticks.