5 chicken breasts, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, 1/3 cup dijon mustard, 1/1/2 tsp white cooking wine, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/3 cup melted butter
Instructions Heat oven to 350°.
• In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and minced garlic.
• In another shallow dish, combine dijon mustard and wine until well blended.
• Dip chicken pieces into mustard mixture and roll in crumb mixture until wellcoated.
• Arrange chicken in baking dish.
• Drizzle with melted butter.
• Bake uncovered until chicken is tender and cooked thoroughly, approximately 45 minutes.