KNBN- NewsCenter1 is looking for a talented station promotions manager to join their marketing team. We are looking for an individual with great communication skills who is excited about developing marketing strategies to further community initiatives and station marketing efforts.
A qualified candidate will drive our brand strategy, operate community events, manage in-kind non-profit trade requests, and implement the fulfillment of those campaigns. The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing leader with the ability to create and develop marketing strategies to push brand awareness, communicate community value, increase viewership and community partnerships.
The right candidate must thrive in a team environment with the ability to execute projects on their own.
- Create promotional concepts and work with creative services to develop/ implement
- Work with General Manager to develop marketing strategies for ongoing content initiatives
- Develop scripts, storyboards, social media schedules and on-air news teases to further the reach of promotional efforts
- Work with area non-profits and community leaders to strengthen stations community involvement
- Develop, schedule, and manage station events and promotions
- Work with various departments to ensure station leadership is well informed of efforts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to train others and offer constructive criticism
- Ability to execute full marketing strategies, utilizing all resources available to NewsCenter1 Media Group
- Problem solving skills
- Conceptually creative thought process
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under constant deadlines
- Prior marketing experience
- Associate Bachelor of Arts degree, communications, production, or related field (or related job experience)
- Basic Photoshop and related programs
Please send resumes to email@example.com