DENVER, Colo. — The USDA Forest Service is hiring for temporary or seasonal jobs across the nation.
Temporary positions with the USDA Forest Service are a great way to gain valuable experience, work outdoors, and get exposure to different careers. The positions are in fire, trails, timber, administration, recreation, fisheries and archeology.
There are also opportunities to be rehired and compete for permanent positions after completing 24 months of employment as a temporary employee.
The application period for fire positions starts November 16, and for non-fire positions starts December 1.
You can apply be clicking here.
The Forest Service is looking for dedicated individuals from all walks of life, of all abilities, to join our workforce. Apply for our temporary jobs and make a long-lasting impact on the world.
- Visitor Information Assistant
- Archaeological Technician
- Forestry Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Biological Technician
- And more
More information on the jobs can be found here. You can also contact Human Resources Management at (877) 372-7248, Option 2.
- Apply here for November 16 – 26 for fire positions
- Apply here for December 1 – 11 for non-fire positions
- Establish a profile and build or upload a resume at the USAJOBS site. Be sure to schedule adequate time to complete this process, as it can be lengthy.
- For assistance, you can click here.