Southern Hills Mercantile and Taproom, also known as The Merc Taproom, boasts South Dakota’s first every kombuchary in addition to a uniquely South Dakotan mercantile filled with local goods from around the Hills.
Here’s what to expect when you visit The Merc:
- 15 faucets of beer from all over South Dakota, specifically the West River area
- House scobi kombucha
- 32 and 64 oz. growlers available for any beverage on tap
- Locally sourced fish and meats
- A rotating menu of small plates and charcuterie
- A marketplace featuring products from local artists and artisans of the Black Hills.
For more information about The Merc Taproom, visit their website here.